Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Avengers: Age of Ultron -- new trailer!

[For some reason the actual trailer didn't publish along with the post at first, but I've fixed it now.]

The new Age of Ultron trailer is here!



And I'm so overwhelmed and excited that the only things I can think to say is exclusively along the lines of "WOW" and "awesome-sauce." Everything looks fantastic, particularly Ultron in my opinion, he's promising to be the most epic, creepy baddie yet! Why, oh why is May 1st so far away??

What are your thoughts on all the trailer?

4 comments:

  1. I cannot express how excited I am for Age of Ultron! Again, the rest of the world is going to see the film first, which is a bit disappointing, but the first Avengers did too, so I it is expected at this point. Otherwise, James Spader is going to be such an awesome villain!

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes! It's in the "hard to put into words" stage, when everyone is just like, "asldkhf;oahlfdshfl!" Hehehe. That's gonna be hard to wait through, but I'm sure it'll be rewarding. Oh yes, he sounds incredible, and that expression he makes at the end! Yikes.

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait for this one - Ultron is properly creepy in this trailer largely thanks to James Spader voicing. Here's hoping for a good conclusion despite the destruction that we see in the trailer. *crosses fingers* :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Oh my goodness, I know. Great casting on Marvel's part! Oh yeah, I hear that -- the trailer does give off a "something terrible is going to happen" vibe, but I think we'd all rather not have any of our favorite characters killed off! ...again. :P

      Delete