Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Doctor Who series 9 - trailer!

Here's the first trailer for the 9th Doctor Who season, airing on September 19th. I didn't enjoy the 8th season (review) as much as I have other Doctor Who seasons, but I'm still excited to see if this one will improve now that the new Doctor has settled in. His hair certainly has found a groove! The only thing that I'm not at all looking forward to is Missy. Ugh. Otherwise, this teaser looks promising to me, with plenty of wibbly-wobbly sci-fi thrills.

Take a look, then tell me what you think! Are you looking forward to the new season?




2 comments:

  1. I didn't like season 8 as much either, and I'm not a big fan of Missy. hmmm. But still, I love the Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I agree, and since we do, we must look forward to, and hope for the improvement of, this next season! :D

      Delete