Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

On the GroupThink Podcast!

The other day I had the opportunity to be a guest on Tyler Hummel's (@AntiSocialCriti on Twitter) podcast -- something I've never done before -- and it was a great and different experience, discussing movies with my mouth instead of my fingers! I had a fantastic time having a nice, long conversation completely devoted to film.

We talk about the 2019 year of movies -- how it has shaped up so far, our specific highlights and low-lights, and what else we're looking forward to in the rest of the year. So if that sounds interesting, give it a listen below!


2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I enjoyed listening to this a lot, thanks for sharing and being an outspoken conservative movie critic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for listening!!

      Delete