Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

New Trailer - Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation

Tom Cruise's 5th Mission: Impossible movie's full trailer released today, and it looks like true sequel to MI4, with even more at steak and even bigger stunts (if that's possible!). I for one, do not need to be convinced by a trailer; I knew from the moment this film was officially announced I'll be seeing it in theaters, but if I wasn't already sure I still would be now!

Tom Cruise is back of course, (and oh my gosh that plane stunt -- and you know it's real too, because it's Tom Cruise!) and the team from 4 is back too -- Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg -- minus Paula Patton though, but "replacing" her is Rebecca Ferguson, who seems more than capable of kicking the butt, and wearing the dresses. And Ving Rhames' Luther is back for a real role this time. Back to Renner and Pegg though, they are who I'm most excited to see again. Jeremy Renner because he's Jeremy Renner and doesn't need any other reasons, and Simon Pegg, because he awesome, and Benji comes off really well in the trailer. Oh, and it appears Alec Baldwin will be the villain, so that's cool.

Take a look, then share your thoughts on it below!


10 comments:

  1. Eeeeep!!! I'm super excited. I am a total fan of the Mission Impossibles and I though they weren't going to make anymore after MI4 which was really depressing. So this totally made my day. Tom Cruise continues to be awesome in spite of being over 50 years old. Jeremy Renner is epic, and it wouldn't be complete without good old Benji and breathtaking stunts which it appears to have :). It has all the things needed to make an epic movie. So yeah, I'm excited. I love your blog by the way. Your reviews are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I was very anxiously waiting and hoping for this one to be announced. And then once it was I was very anxiously waiting for Jeremy Renner to be confirmed to return. He practically made the last one for me. As great as Tom Cruise is, I'm glad that he's making these movies a team effort. It makes it all so much fun. :) And this one look like no exception! Thanks very much, Michelle! :)

      Delete
  2. Super excited! The trailer looks really good and I enjoyed 'Ghost Protocol' a lot! Plus, yay for any additional kick-butt Jeremy Renner films. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Ghost Protocol was so awesome and fun, and this one looks promising to be the same! Jeremy Renner should be in all the action movies. Hehe. :D

      Delete
  3. I have never seen a Mission Impossible movie. But now I have to because SIMON PEGG. JEREMY RENNER. XD

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all great movies, except number 2. That one was pretty dull and dumb. You should watch them all, but you should especially watch 4, because Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner are awesome in it! And then of course you should watch this one. :D

      Delete
  4. I remember getting home from the theater after seeing MI4 and reading online that there'd be a fifth movie coming out 'sometime in the future' and then excitedly telling my mom about it. ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now here it is! :D I spent a lot of time worrying that it wouldn't actually ever happen. But it so needed to, and now I can hardly wait to see it!

      Delete
  5. Hahaha..."Jeremy Renner because he's Jeremy Renner and doesn't need and other reasons"...so true! I really want to see this movie:) I've seen MI4 and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you. :D I know, I hope it'll be as awesome as 4! Or maybe more awesome, but I don't really see how that's possible. ;)

      Delete