Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Mockingjay Lives -- New Trailer!

Here's the first full Mockingjay trailer! And looking every bit as good as Catching Fire did, I daresay. There is only one problem I can see, and that is that it's only half of the final chapter of this story. So while I'm glad they're spreading it out in order to include every detail possible, (and it looks like they've figured out how to form the plot to let it stand alone as well as possible) I'm also already dreading the year-long wait that will start on November 21st, right after this one is released.

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome trailer! I can't wait to see the movie, and I still looking for the scenes filmed in my hometown. :) Since I have not read the books, I am very interested to see where the movie decides to go from here.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! You'll have to point out the places that was filmed in your hometown in your review! That's exciting, I almost wish I haven't read the books yet -- almost. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :D

      Delete